Behold the Road Ripper 2000 Transmission
The Road Ripper 2000™ has a body for sin and power that oversteps common decency. This performance transmission definitely ups the ante. This durable beauty's built to tear up the streets. And with way more power than factory models, haulin' @$$ is easy. Unleash the power of Road Ripper™ 2000. It kicks @$$ from the inside out.
- Towing 4,000-10,000 lbs. on a fifth wheel (trailer)
- Engines with added horsepower of 100 to 225
- Diesel engines that have been chipped for more power
- Street racers
- Heavy-duty parts for super durability
- Resized servo and levers for seamless grab
- Higher pressure for tight-grip, no-slug shifts
- High-flow lube circuit that beats heavy-duty heat
- Bands and clutches that handle high energy
- Super density in clutch pack for no slippage
- Ability to boost the charge circuit to handle higher torque loads
Road Ripper 2000: What's it all about?
This beefed-up transmission really meets the mark of hard-working vehicles that need way more than what the factory offers. We start by really increasing the pressure in the transmission. This gives firmer application for all of the high-energy clutches and bands we install, like red, blue or even Raybestos™ Z-Pak™ clutches and Pro Series™ bands (depending on what the vehicle will be used for). Then we address the servos and accumulators to match up with the shifts you like. Adding to durability, we replace all rollers and sprags with the maximum-level available element. We address the converter to handle the higher load and improve its durability and efficiency. This is a very tough, hard-working unit.
Some of the Specifics:
- Complete valve body and separator plate modifications for durability and improvement of shifts.
- Increase base line pressure which gives you better linear line pressure during shifts.
- Improve throttle pressure circuit for a faster and more responsive line pressure boost.
- Resized servo and levers for maximum holding of any bands.
- Use of high-energy clutches and Pro Series™ bands.
- Increase of clutch packs by as much as 30 percent for greater holding power.
- Improves the lube circuit which feeds all of the bushings, washers and geartrain in the transmission to keep them lubricated.
- All sprags and rollers are replaced with the best available for increased capacity.
- Only the highest-flow pumps available are used.
- We furnace-braze converters and add new bearings throughout for durability.
Road Ripper 1000
Road Ripper 3000